electronic hotel card lock - base ii 'lever' rfid
Be-Tech BASE II 'LEVER' RFID is a stylish cylindrical latch solution. It combines modern design and expert engineering to present a multifaceted security option that fits seamlessly into back-of-house security blueprint providing upgraded life safety and property security. It seamlessly integrates with existing Be-Tech installations.
Be-Tech BASE II 'LEVER' RFID is ideal for upgrading existing mechanical locking systems or for improving back-of-house controls. It's based on the same product platform as Be-Tech RFID locking system. Thus it is compatible with BIS HOTEL software platform.
Compatible with the following standard
ISO 14443 A (MIFARE Classic)
Chi tiết sản phẩm
- Stand alone electronic lock with RFID technology.
- Easily replaces existing mechanical lever-set or knob-set without any carpentry.
- 60/70mm backset adjustable tubular latch.
- ANSI/BHMA Grade 3 approved tubular latch.
- Brushed stainless steel finish with higher anti-corrosion performance.
- Anti-panic exit system - For convenience and in case of emergency, it allows you to open the door by simply turning its handle from inside.
- ADA compliant (guest with physical disabilities).
- Future proof re-programmable FLASH RAM lock memory.
- Powered by four AA batteries that provide up to 1 year normal life time.
- 414 events audit trail.
- Compatible with BIS HOTEL software platform.
- Compatible hotel function and residential function.
- Power: 4 x 1.5V AA alkaline batteries
- Battery Location: Inside of the back lock
Material:Handles: Stainless steel quality SUS304.
Lock body: Stainless steel quality SUS304
- Metal Finishes: Silver, Matte Black
- Emergency Opening Options: Emergency Opening with Mechanical cylinder
- Locking Mechanism: Electro-mechanical locking mechanism
- Door Thickness: 35-60mm (only for EURO mortise)
- System Software Compatibility: BIS Hotel
- Storage Temperature: Workable -20˚C~60˚C: non-condensing environment
- Tested Operating Temperature: Tested from -25˚C~70˚C
- Supported RFID Standard: ISO 14443 A (MIFARE Classic)