electronic hotel lock - shadow ii rfid
Be-Tech SHADOW II RFID series is especially designed for the hotels with the desire of making sure the lock blends perfectly with the necessary hardware and the door.
Be-Tech SHADOW II RFID series is especially suited for the contemporary and modern hotel environment. It enhances the overall image of the corridor with the aesthetic lock's design which perfectly blends into hotel decoration style.
Less on door, Always is more. With Be-Tech SHADOW II RFID series, it allows architects and designers maximum design freedom and minimum appearance on door in terms of preserving the door aesthetics.
Compatible with the following standard
ISO 14443 A (MIFARE Classic)
Chi tiết sản phẩm
- Stand alone electronic lock with RFID technology.
- High security stainless steel mortise lockcase available in DIN version.
- Stainless steel handle with long lasting painting finish.
- 3-point stainless steel latch construction with antifriction mechanism.
- Mortise equipped 20mm throw high strength deadbolt.
- Panic release function - the deadbolt and latch are automatically retracted by inside handle for easy regress in emergency situation.
- ADA compliant (guest with physical disabilities).
- Future proof re-programmable FLASH RAM lock memory.
- Powered by four AA batteries that provide up to 1 year normal life time.
- 1000 event audit trail.
- Compatible with BIS HOTEL software platform.
- High security mechanical override cylinder available.
- Power: 4 x 1.5V AA alkaline batteries
- Battery Location: Inside of the door
Handles: Stainless steel quality SUS304
- Metal Finishes: Silver, Matte Black
- Emergency Opening Options: Emergency Opening with Mechanical cylinder
- Locking Mechanism: Electro-mechanical locking mechanism
- Door Thickness: 35-60mm
- System Software Compatibility: BIS Hotel
- Storage Temperature: Workable -20˚C~60˚C: non-condensing environment
- Tested Operating Temperature: Tested from -25˚C~70˚C
- Mortise: Compatible with DIN 65 mortise
- Supported RFID Standard: ISO 14443 A (MIFARE Classic)